1 × Brazil
1 × China
1 × Germany
1 × Spain
1 × USA
H.Nakayama S.Omachi J.Hirayama R.Inoue Y.Waizumi K.Saruta Y.Nemoto Y.Katsuyama A.Minagawa Y.Hotta F.Sun H.Aso S.Kono T.Takagi
base (3) use (3) mahalanobi (2) classif (2) charact (2) method (2) handwritten (1) discrimin (1) algorithm (1) recognit (1)
Person: Nei Kato
Wrote 5 papers:
- DRR-2010-KatsuyamaMHOK #classification
- A new pre-classification method based on associative matching method (YK, AM, YH, SO, NK), pp. 1–10.
- ICDAR-2007-HirayamaNK #classification #difference #using
- A Classifier of Similar Characters using Compound Mahalanobis Function based on Difference Subspace (JH, HN, NK), pp. 432–436.
- ICPR-v2-2006-InoueNK #analysis #feature model #kernel #recognition #string #using
- Historical Hand-Written String Recognition by Non-linear Discriminant Analysis using Kernel Feature Selection (RI, HN, NK), pp. 1094–1097.
- ICPR-v2-2000-SunOKAKT #algorithm #approximate #distance #reduction
- Two-Stage Computational Cost Reduction Algorithm Based on Mahalanobis Distance Approximations (FS, SO, NK, HA, SK, TT), pp. 2696–2699.
- ICDAR-1997-WaizumiKSN #classification #learning #using
- High speed rough classification for handwritten characters using hierarchical learning vector quantization (YW, NK, KS, YN), pp. 23–27.