1 × Georgia
1 × Italy
3 × USA
C.Gutwin D.Pinelle A.Tang J.Massey D.F.Reilly W.K.Edwards T.C.N.Graham C.Wolfe B.d.Alwis
point (3) game (3) deictic (2) design (2) cves (2) disconnect (1) forgotten (1) synchron (1) principl (1) groupwar (1)
Person: Nelson Wong
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSCW-2014-WongG #years after
- Support for deictic pointing in CVEs: still fragmented after all these years (NW, CG), pp. 1377–1387.
- CSCW-2012-TangMWRE #coordination #game studies
- Verbal coordination in first person shooter games (AT, JM, NW, DFR, WKE), pp. 579–582.
- Where are you pointing?: the accuracy of deictic pointing in CVEs (NW, CG), pp. 1029–1038.
- CSCW-2010-GutwinGWWA #design
- Gone but not forgotten: designing for disconnection in synchronous groupware (CG, TCNG, CW, NW, BdA), pp. 179–188.
- CHI-2008-PinelleW #design #evaluation #game studies #heuristic #usability #video
- Heuristic evaluation for games: usability principles for video game design (DP, NW), pp. 1453–1462.