1 × Canada
3 × USA
M.Agrawala T.Grossman M.A.Hearst J.Heer R.Balakrishnan B.Hartmann G.W.Fitzmaurice
chart (2) size (2) crowdsourc (1) arbitrari (1) workflow (1) percept (1) horizon (1) graphic (1) extract (1) between (1)
Person: Nicholas Kong
Wrote 4 papers:
- CHI-2014-KongHA #crowdsourcing
- Extracting references between text and charts via crowdsourcing (NK, MAH, MA), pp. 31–40.
- CHI-2012-KongGHAF #named #representation #workflow
- Delta: a tool for representing and comparing workflows (NK, TG, BH, MA, GWF), pp. 1027–1036.
- CHI-2009-HeerKA #visual notation #visualisation
- Sizing the horizon: the effects of chart size and layering on the graphical perception of time series visualizations (JH, NK, MA), pp. 1303–1312.
- CHI-2007-GrossmanKB #modelling
- Modeling pointing at targets of arbitrary shapes (TG, NK, RB), pp. 463–472.