1 × China
1 × Italy
3 × USA
A.J.Ko J.D.Herbsleb M.Shaw J.Zhu A.Mockus P.Zhang B.Robinson B.K.Ray P.Santhanam R.Kivett Z.Zhan S.Jeon N.Nagappan B.Murphy
softwar (4) product (2) defect (2) predictor (1) character (1) version (1) qualiti (1) project (1) priorit (1) predict (1)
Person: Paul Luo Li
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICSE-v1-2015-LiKZ #question #what
- What Makes a Great Software Engineer? (PLL, AJK, JZ), pp. 700–710.
- ICSE-2011-LiKZJNMK #difference
- Characterizing the differences between pre- and post- release versions of software (PLL, RK, ZZ, SeJ, NN, BM, AJK), pp. 716–725.
- ICSE-2006-LiHSR #case study #experience #fault #predict
- Experiences and results from initiating field defect prediction and product test prioritization efforts at ABB Inc (PLL, JDH, MS, BR), pp. 413–422.
- ICSE-2005-MockusZL #predict #quality
- Predictors of customer perceived software quality (AM, PZ, PLL), pp. 225–233.
- FSE-2004-LiSHRS #empirical #evaluation #fault #modelling
- Empirical evaluation of defect projection models for widely-deployed production software systems (PLL, MS, JDH, BKR, PS), pp. 263–272.