2 × USA
C.Nass N.Dahlbäck J.Alwin S.Harada M.Naaman Y.J.Song A.Paepcke
effect (2) microphon (1) wireless (1) interfac (1) interact (1) expertis (1) similar (1) perform (1) percept (1) collect (1)
Person: QianYing Wang
Wrote 3 papers:
- CHI-2007-DahlbackWNA #interface #similarity #speech
- Similarity is more important than expertise: accent effects in speech interfaces (ND, QW, CN, JA), pp. 1553–1556.
- CHI-2005-WangN #performance
- Less visible and wireless: two experiments on the effects of microphone type on users’ performance and perception (QW, CN), pp. 809–818.
- Lost in memories: interacting with photo collections on PDAs (SH, MN, YJS, QW, AP), pp. 325–333.