1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × USA
J.O.Wobbrock H.Takagi C.Asakawa E.Cutrell I.S.MacKenzie J.Malkin J.A.Bilmes J.A.Landay J.Fogarty S.(.Liu S.Kimuro M.Naaman Y.J.Song Q.Wang A.Paepcke D.Sato D.W.Adams S.Kurniawan
photo (3) base (3) peopl (2) longitudin (1) represent (1) interact (1) control (1) continu (1) collect (1) angular (1)
Person: Susumu Harada
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2013-HaradaSAKTA #experience #people #visual notation
- Accessible photo album: enhancing the photo sharing experience for people with visual impairment (SH, DS, DWA, SK, HT, CA), pp. 2127–2136.
- CHI-2011-HaradaTA #on the #representation
- On the audio representation of radial direction (SH, HT, CA), pp. 2779–2788.
- CHI-2009-HaradaWMBL #learning #people
- Longitudinal study of people learning to use continuous voice-based cursor control (SH, JOW, JM, JAB, JAL), pp. 347–356.
- The angle mouse: target-agnostic dynamic gain adjustment based on angular deviation (JOW, JF, SY(L, SK, SH), pp. 1401–1410.
- CHI-2008-WobbrockCHM #fault
- An error model for pointing based on Fitts’ law (JOW, EC, SH, ISM), pp. 1613–1622.
- Lost in memories: interacting with photo collections on PDAs (SH, MN, YJS, QW, AP), pp. 325–333.