1 × Greece
3 × USA
S.Federici M.L.Mele G.Lawson J.L.Martin J.Barnett M.Conti M.Burgess B.Jha D.Salanitri C.Hare S.Sharples B.Waterfield S.A.Romeo W.Didimo G.Liotta F.Meloni
assess (4) technolog (2) procedur (2) virtual (2) assist (2) usabl (2) model (2) relationship (1) environment (1) satisfact (1)
Person: Simone Borsci
Wrote 6 papers:
- HCI-DE-2015-SalanitriHBLSW #trust #usability
- Relationship Between Trust and Usability in Virtual Environments: An Ongoing Study (DS, CH, SB, GL, SS, BW), pp. 49–59.
- HCI-UC-2015-BorsciFMC #assessment #testing #usability
- Short Scales of Satisfaction Assessment: A Proxy to Involve Disabled Users in the Usability Testing of Websites (SB, SF, MLM, MC), pp. 35–42.
- HCI-UC-2015-BorsciLBJ #assessment #prototype
- Early Prototype Assessment of a New Virtual System for Training Procedural Skills of Automotive Service Operators: LARTE Tool (SB, GL, MB, BJ), pp. 135–143.
- A Model of Web-Based Follow-Up to Reduce Assistive Technology Abandonment (SF, MLM, SAR, WD, GL, SB, FM), pp. 674–682.
- HCI-AMTE-2013-BorsciMB #assessment #data transformation
- A Grounded Procedure for Managing Data and Sample Size of a Home Medical Device Assessment (SB, JLM, JB), pp. 166–175.
- HCI-AMTE-2013-FedericiBM #assessment #evaluation #framework #interactive #process
- Environmental Evaluation of a Rehabilitation Aid Interaction under the Framework of the Ideal Model of Assistive Technology Assessment Process (SF, SB, MLM), pp. 203–210.