1 × France
1 × South Korea
1 × Switzerland
1 × United Kingdom
W.G.Griswold S.Lerner S.Esper
code (3) metacognit (1) polymorph (1) connector (1) wizardri (1) structur (1) seamless (1) refactor (1) metaphor (1) gameplay (1)
Person: Stephen R. Foster
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2015-LernerFG #polymorphism #user interface
- Polymorphic Blocks: Formalism-Inspired UI for Structured Connectors (SL, SRF, WGG), pp. 3063–3072.
- CHI-2013-FosterEG #contest #design #education #game studies
- From competition to metacognition: designing diverse, sustainable educational games (SRF, SE, WGG), pp. 99–108.
- ITiCSE-2013-EsperFG #named #programming
- CodeSpells: embodying the metaphor of wizardry for programming (SE, SRF, WGG), pp. 249–254.
- ICSE-2012-FosterGL #ide #named #realtime #refactoring
- WitchDoctor: IDE support for real-time auto-completion of refactorings (SRF, WGG, SL), pp. 222–232.
- FDG-2015-FosterLG #integration
- Seamless Integration of Coding and Gameplay: Writing Code Without Knowing it (SRF, SL, WGG).