1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × United Kingdom
4 × USA
∅ T.Lister C.Geertgens A.Soceneantu M.I.Kellner B.Curtis K.Kishida M.Schlumberger C.Tully
softwar (5) engin (4) technolog (2) develop (2) state (2) look (2) issu (2) non (2) methodolog (1) workplac (1)
Person: Tom DeMarco
Wrote 9 papers:
- ICRE-1996-DeMarco #question #requirements #why
- Requirements Engineering: Why Aren’t We Better at It? (TD), pp. 2–3.
- ICSE-1996-DeMarco #development #past present future
- The Role of Software Development Methodologies: Past, Present, and Future (TD), pp. 2–4.
- ICSE-1991-DeMarco #re-engineering
- Non-Technological Issues in Software Engineering (TD), pp. 149–150.
- ICSE-1991-KellnerCDKST #re-engineering
- Non-Technological Issues in Software Engineering (MIK, BC, TD, KK, MS, CT), pp. 144–146.
- ICSE-1990-DeMarcoG #documentation #using #video
- Use of Video for Program Documentation (TD, CG), pp. 126–128.
- ICSE-1989-DeMarco #re-engineering #roadmap
- Twenty Years of Software Engineering: Looking Forward, Looking Back (TD), p. 134.
- ICSE-1989-DeMarcoL #development #state of the art
- Software Development: State of the Art vs. State of the Practice (TD, TL), pp. 271–275.
- ICSE-1985-DeMarcoL #performance
- Programmer Performance and the Effects of the Workplace (TD, TL), pp. 268–272.
- ICSE-1984-DeMarcoS #data flow #modula #named
- SYNCRO: A Dataflow Command Shell for the Lilith/Modula Computer (TD, AS), pp. 207–213.