1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
K.M.Annervaz J.Misra G.Titus S.Sengupta M.Savagaonkar A.Munshi
cluster (2) comprehens (1) workbench (1) knowledg (1) transit (1) syntact (1) support (1) softwar (1) qualiti (1) languag (1)
Person: Vikrant S. Kaulgud
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICPC-2014-KaulgudAMT #comprehension #learning
- Comprehension support during knowledge transitions: learning from field (VSK, KMA, JM, GT), pp. 205–206.
- ASE-2013-AnnervazKSS #analysis #domain model #modelling #natural language #quality #requirements
- Natural language requirements quality analysis based on business domain models (KMA, VSK, SS, MS), pp. 676–681.
- SCAM-2013-AnnervazKMSTM #clustering
- Code clustering workbench (KMA, VSK, JM, SS, GT, AM), pp. 31–36.
- WCRE-2012-MisraAKST #clustering #semantics
- Software Clustering: Unifying Syntactic and Semantic Features (JM, KMA, VSK, SS, GT), pp. 113–122.