Tag #fresh look
- FSCD-2019-Accattoli #λ-calculus
- A Fresh Look at the lambda-Calculus (Invited Talk) (BA), p. 20.
- ECSA-2014-WeinreichG #overview #perspective
- A Fresh Look at Codification Approaches for SAKM: A Systematic Literature Review (RW, IG), pp. 1–16.
- CIKM-2014-KuzeyVW #knowledge base
- A Fresh Look on Knowledge Bases: Distilling Named Events from News (EK, JV, GW), pp. 1689–1698.
- ITiCSE-WGR-2013-UttingTMTBFPCKS #education #performance
- A fresh look at novice programmers’ performance and their teachers’ expectations (IU, AET, MM, LT, DJB, RF, JHP, MEC, YBDK, JS, TW), pp. 15–32.
- Onward-2012-BainomugishaVRCM #programming
- Interruptible context-dependent executions: a fresh look at programming context-aware applications (EB, JV, CDR, ALC, WDM), pp. 67–84.
- SAC-2012-Tzouramanis #named
- History-independence: a fresh look at the case of R-trees (TT), pp. 7–12.
- The information flaneur: a fresh look at information seeking (MD, MSTC, CW), pp. 1215–1224.
- ICFP-2010-PouillardP #programming
- A fresh look at programming with names and binders (NP, FP), pp. 217–228.
- CC-2006-XueK #problem
- A Fresh Look at PRE as a Maximum Flow Problem (JX, JK), pp. 139–154.
- DAC-2006-MishchenkoCB #logic #synthesis
- DAG-aware AIG rewriting a fresh look at combinational logic synthesis (AM, SC, RKB), pp. 532–535.
- POPL-2004-VouillonM #semantics
- Semantic types: a fresh look at the ideal model for types (JV, PAM), pp. 52–63.
- ECOOP-1997-Prehofer #feature model #programming
- Feature-Oriented Programming: A Fresh Look at Objects (CP), pp. 419–443.
- ESEC-1995-Jazayeri #component #programming
- Component Programming — a Fresh Look at Software Components (MJ), pp. 457–478.
- DAC-1995-DeokarS #optimisation
- A Fresh Look at Retiming Via Clock Skew Optimization (RBD, SSS), pp. 310–315.
- PLDI-1990-Gupta #array #bound #optimisation
- A Fresh Look at Optimizing Array Bound Checking (RG), pp. 272–282.
- ECOOP-1989-Kahn #named
- Objects — A Fresh Look (KMK), pp. 207–223.
- PLDI-1989-KoopmanL #combinator #graph #reduction
- A Fresh Look at Combinator Graph Reduction (PJKJ, PL), pp. 110–119.