1 × Australia
1 × Brazil
1 × Spain
2 × Germany
3 × USA
P.Wilkinson N.A.M.Maiden M.Mahaux M.Novak P.Heymans A.Vickers H.May A.Harwood P.Lynch D.Alrajeh A.Russo J.Lockerbie
requir (7) engin (5) scenario (3) system (3) approach (2) creativ (2) differ (2) easi (2) ear (2) research (1)
Person: Alistair Mavin
Wrote 8 papers:
- Computational alignment of goals and scenarios for complex systems (DA, AR, JL, NAMM, AM, MN), pp. 1249–1252.
- RE-2013-MahauxM #paradigm #requirements #research
- A new paradigm for applied requirements engineering research (MM, AM), pp. 353–356.
- REFSQ-2012-MahauxMH #how #people #requirements #why
- Choose Your Creativity: Why and How Creativity in Requirements Engineering Means Different Things to Different People (MM, AM, PH), pp. 101–116.
- RE-2010-MavinW #approach #requirements
- Big Ears (The Return of “Easy Approach to Requirements Engineering”) (AM, PW), pp. 277–282.
- RE-2009-MavinWHN #approach #requirements #syntax
- Easy Approach to Requirements Syntax (EARS) (AM, PW, AH, MN), pp. 317–322.
- RE-2008-MavinNWML #requirements #using
- Using Scenarios to Discover Requirements for Engine Control Systems (AM, MN, PW, NAMM, PL), pp. 235–240.
- RE-2003-MavinM #case study #experience #generative #requirements
- Determining Socio-Technical Systems Requirements: Experiences with Generating and Walking through Scenarios (AM, NAMM), pp. 213–222.
- RE-2002-VickersMM #how #question #requirements
- Requirements Engineering: How Do You Know How Good You Are? (AV, AM, HM), pp. 194–198.