1 × Germany
3 × USA
J.R.Phillips B.McGaughy P.Wambacq G.Vandersteen J.S.Roychowdhury W.Eberle D.E.Long A.Demir
chebyshev (2) circuit (2) method (2) interv (2) simul (2) multi (2) model (2) high (2) oscillatori (1) frequenc (1)
Person: Baolin Yang
Wrote 4 papers:
- DAC-2004-YangM #adaptation #higher-order #modelling
- An Essentially Non-Oscillatory (ENO) high-order accurate Adaptive table model for device modeling (BY, BM), pp. 864–867.
- DAC-2002-YangP #component #multi #simulation #using
- Time-domain steady-state simulation of frequency-dependent components using multi-interval Chebyshev method (BY, JRP), pp. 504–509.
- CAD for RF circuits (PW, GV, JRP, JSR, WE, BY, DEL, AD), pp. 520–529.
- DAC-2000-YangP #multi #performance #simulation
- A multi-interval Chebyshev collocation method for efficient high-accuracy RF circuit simulation (BY, JRP), pp. 178–183.