1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Italy
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
A.Jatowt T.Iwata N.Gibbins N.Shadbolt S.Jameel W.Lam S.Chyan M.G.Noll C.Meinel
tag (3) collabor (2) extract (2) collect (2) system (2) user (2) text (2) rank (2) larg (2) contextualis (1)
Person: Ching-man Au Yeung
Wrote 8 papers:
- CIKM-2011-JameelLYC #ranking
- An unsupervised ranking method based on a technical difficulty terrain (SJ, WL, CmAY, SC), pp. 1989–1992.
- CIKM-2011-JatowtY #scalability
- Extracting collective expectations about the future from large text collections (AJ, CmAY), pp. 1259–1264.
- CIKM-2011-YeungI #corpus #generative #multi
- Extracting multi-dimensional relations: a generative model of groups of entities in a corpus (CmAY, TI), pp. 1203–1208.
- CIKM-2011-YeungJ #how #mining #scalability #towards
- Studying how the past is remembered: towards computational history through large scale text mining (CmAY, AJ), pp. 1231–1240.
- HT-2010-YeungI #online #social
- Capturing implicit user influence in online social sharing (CmAY, TI), pp. 245–254.
- CIKM-2009-YeungGS #collaboration
- User-induced links in collaborative tagging systems (CmAY, NG, NS), pp. 787–796.
- HT-2009-YeungGS #collaboration
- Contextualising tags in collaborative tagging systems (CmAY, NG, NS), pp. 251–260.
- SIGIR-2009-NollYGMS #folksonomy #ranking
- Telling experts from spammers: expertise ranking in folksonomies (MGN, CmAY, NG, CM, NS), pp. 612–619.