1 × Brazil
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
A.Belaïd ∅ U.Pal
recognit (3) handwritten (2) vision (2) method (2) global (2) local (2) base (2) reservoir (1) handwrit (1) approach (1)
Person: Christophe Choisy
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICDAR-2007-Choisy #keyword
- Dynamic Handwritten Keyword Spotting Based on the NSHP-HMM (CC), pp. 242–246.
- ICDAR-2003-ChoisyB #markov #network #recognition #word
- Coupling of a local vision by Markov field and a global vision by Neural Network for the recognition of handwritten words (CC, AB), pp. 849–853.
- ICDAR-2001-BelaidCP #approach #segmentation
- Water Reservoir Based Approach for Touching Numeral Segmentation (AB, CC, UP), pp. 892–897.
- ICDAR-2001-ChoisyB #normalisation #recognition #using
- Handwriting Recognition Using Local Methods for Normalization and Global Methods for Recognition (CC, AB), pp. 23–27.