1 × Brazil
1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Italy
1 × The Netherlands
2 × United Kingdom
5 × USA
S.R.Bagley ∅ M.R.B.Hardy J.A.Ollis A.J.Macdonald P.L.Thomas J.C.Mong A.J.Pinkney J.W.Lumley B.W.Kernighan J.Hughes C.E.Adams S.G.Probets D.R.Evans
document (9) use (7) compon (5) structur (4) graphic (4) pdf (4) cog (4) xml (3) svg (3) scrapbook (2)
Person: David F. Brailsford
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 22 papers:
- DocEng-2014-HughesBBA #documentation #generative #summary
- Generating summary documents for a variable-quality PDF document collection (JH, DFB, SRB, CEA), pp. 49–52.
- DocEng-2013-BagleyBK #forensics
- Revisiting a summer vacation: digital restoration and typesetter forensics (SRB, DFB, BWK), pp. 3–12.
- DocEng-2013-PinkneyBB #readability
- No need to justify your choice: pre-compiling line breaks to improve eBook readability (AJP, SRB, DFB), pp. 237–240.
- DocEng-2011-Brailsford #automation #layout
- Automated conversion of web-based marriage register data into a printed format with predefined layout (DFB), pp. 61–64.
- DocEng-2011-PinkneyBB #component #documentation
- Reflowable documents composed from pre-rendered atomic components (AJP, SRB, DFB), pp. 163–166.
- DocEng-2010-OllisBB #documentation #using
- Optimized reprocessing of documents using stored processor state (JAO, DFB, SRB), pp. 135–138.
- DocEng-2009-Brailsford #automation
- Automated re-typesetting, indexing and contentenhancement for scanned marriage registers (DFB), pp. 29–38.
- DocEng-2008-OllisBB #component #documentation #workflow
- Tracking sub-page components in document workflows (JAO, SRB, DFB), pp. 86–89.
- DocEng-2007-BagleyBO #component #documentation #reuse
- Extracting reusable document components for variable data printing (SRB, DFB, JAO), pp. 44–52.
- DocEng-2007-MacdonaldBBL #documentation #evaluation
- Speculative document evaluation (AJM, DFB, SRB, JWL), pp. 56–58.
- DocEng-2006-MacdonaldBL #documentation #layout
- Evaluating invariances in document layout functions (AJM, DFB, JWL), pp. 25–27.
- The COG Scrapbook (SRB, DFB), p. 31.
- The COG scrapbook (SRB, DFB), pp. 233–234.
- DocEng-2005-MacdonaldBB #component #encapsulation #using
- Encapsulating and manipulating component object graphics (COGs) using SVG (AJM, DFB, SRB), pp. 61–63.
- DocEng-2005-ThomasB #documentation #using #xml
- Enhancing composite digital documents using XML-based standoff markup (PLT, DFB), pp. 177–186.
- DocEng-2004-BagleyB #composition #using
- Page composition using PPML as a link-editing script (SRB, DFB), pp. 134–136.
- DocEng-2004-HardyBT #using #xml
- Creating structured PDF files using XML templates (MRBH, DFB, PLT), pp. 99–108.
- DocEng-2003-BagleyBH #component #reuse #sequence
- Creating reusable well-structured PDF as a sequence of component object graphic (COG) elements (SRB, DFB, MRBH), pp. 58–67.
- DocEng-2003-MongB #using #visual notation #web
- Using SVG as the rendering model for structured and graphically complex web material (JCM, DFB), pp. 88–91.
- DocEng-2002-HardyB #game studies #xml
- Mapping and displaying structural transformations between XML and PDF (MRBH, DFB), pp. 95–102.
- Vector graphics: from PostScript and Flash to SVG (SGP, JCM, DRE, DFB), pp. 135–143.
- HT-ECHT-1994-Brailsford #experience #using
- Experience with the Use of Acrobat in the CAJUN Publishing Project (DFB), pp. 228–232.