1 × Georgia
5 × USA
J.Lee S.Harrison B.Beaton M.Dickey-Kurdziolek M.Schaefer I.P.Renga M.Stefik D.G.Bobrow S.Lanning G.Foster
coordin (3) kindergarten (1) thoughtswap (1) technolog (1) contribut (1) particip (1) interfac (1) collabor (1) respons (1) increas (1)
Person: Deborah G. Tatar
Wrote 6 papers:
- Sounds of silence: exploring contributions to conversations, non-responses and the impact of mediating technologies in triple space (JSL, DGT), pp. 1561–1572.
- CSCW-2013-LeeT #matter
- Form factor matters (JSL, DGT), pp. 1481–1486.
- CSCW-2012-LeeTH #coordination #named
- Micro-coordination: because we did not already learn everything we need to know about working with others in kindergarten (JSL, DGT, SH), pp. 1135–1144.
- CHI-2010-BeatonHT #case study #collaboration #coordination
- Digital drumming: a study of co-located, highly coordinated, dyadic collaboration (BB, SH, DGT), pp. 1417–1426.
- CSCW-2010-Dickey-KurdziolekSTR #coordination #lessons learnt
- Lessons from thoughtswap-ing: increasing participants’ coordinative agency in facilitated discussions (MDK, MS, DGT, IPR), pp. 81–90.
- CSCW-1986-StefikBLTF #case study #experience #multi #user interface
- WYSIWIS revised: early experiences with multi-user interfaces (MS, DGB, SL, DGT, GF), pp. 276–290.