1 × United Kingdom
4 × USA
A.C.Arpaci-Dusseau R.H.Arpaci-Dusseau M.Livny S.Sehrish G.Mackey J.Wang T.E.Denehy F.I.Popovici D.Thain J.He A.Torres G.Grider G.A.Gibson C.Maltzahn X.Sun V.Venkataramani N.LeRoy A.Roy J.Stanley
pattern (2) storag (2) grid (2) deconstruct (1) framework (1) workload (1) applianc (1) support (1) pipelin (1) perform (1)
Person: John Bent
Wrote 5 papers:
- HPDC-2013-HeBTGGMS #detection
- I/O acceleration with pattern detection (JH, JB, AT, GG, GAG, CM, XHS), pp. 25–36.
- HPDC-2010-SehrishMWB #data access #framework #named #novel
- MRAP: a novel MapReduce-based framework to support HPC analytics applications with access patterns (SS, GM, JW, JB), pp. 107–118.
- ASPLOS-2004-DenehyBPAA #array
- Deconstructing storage arrays (TED, JB, FIP, ACAD, RHAD), pp. 59–71.
- HPDC-2003-ThainBAAL #grid #pipes and filters
- Pipeline and Batch Sharing in Grid Workloads (DT, JB, ACAD, RHAD, ML), pp. 152–161.
- HPDC-2002-BentVLRSAAL #flexibility #grid #performance
- Flexibility, Manageability, and Performance in a Grid Storage Appliance (JB, VV, NL, AR, JS, ACAD, RHAD, ML), pp. 3–12.