1 × Brazil
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Spain
1 × USA
S.J.Bleistein J.M.Verner A.Babar R.T.Hughes G.Winstanley D.Zowghi V.Tosic P.Reynolds A.Thorogood S.Yamamoto K.Ibe
requir (4) approach (2) strateg (2) organiz (2) analysi (2) integr (2) engin (2) infrastructur (1) relationship (1) framework (1)
Person: Karl Cox
Wrote 6 papers:
- KEOD-2010-HughesWC #development #modelling #ontology #process
- Ontological Modelling to Support the Planning of is Development Processes — A Position Paper (RTH, GW, KC), pp. 319–324.
- ICEIS-J-2009-YamamotoIVCB #analysis #framework
- Actor Relationship Analysis for the i* Framework (SY, KI, JMV, KC, SJB), pp. 491–500.
- SAC-2008-BabarZCT #integration #requirements
- Three integration approaches for map and B-SCP requirements engineering techniques (AB, DZ, KC, VT), pp. 650–655.
- SAC-2007-BabarCBV #evolution #requirements #towards
- Towards evolution of strategic IT requirements (AB, KC, SJB, JMV), pp. 1220–1227.
- SAC-2006-CoxBRT #framework #requirements
- A contingency view of organizational infrastructure requirements engineering (KC, SJB, PR, AT), pp. 1497–1504.
- SAC-2005-BleisteinCV #analysis #approach #requirements
- Strategic alignment in requirements analysis for organizational IT: an integrated approach (SJB, KC, JMV), pp. 1300–1307.