1 × Austria
1 × China
1 × Germany
1 × USA
C.Y.Suen J.Zhou Y.S.Huang C.P.Nadal L.Yuan Z.Mu Y.Zhang Y.Huang A.J.Shie I.I.Shyu M.C.Liang R.Y.Tsay P.K.Huang
recognit (3) handwritten (2) approach (2) segment (2) chequ (2) construct (1) prototyp (1) neighbor (1) feedback (1) payment (1)
Person: Ke Liu
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICPR-v4-2006-YuanMZL #matrix #recognition #using
- Ear Recognition using Improved Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (LY, ZM, YZ, KL), pp. 501–504.
- ICDAR-2001-ZhouSL #approach
- A Feedback-based Approach for Segmenting Handwritten Legal Amounts on Bank Cheques (JZ, CYS, KL), pp. 887–891.
- ICDAR-1997-LiuHS #recognition #robust #segmentation
- Robust Stroke Segmentation Method for Handwritten Chinese Character Recognition (KL, YSH, CYS), p. 211–?.
- ICPR-1996-HuangLSSSLTH #approach #classification #nearest neighbour #prototype
- A simulated annealing approach to construct optimized prototypes for nearest-neighbor classification (YSH, KL, CYS, AJS, IIS, MCL, RYT, PKH), pp. 483–487.
- ICPR-1996-LiuSN #automation #image #recognition
- Automatic extraction of items from cheque images for payment recognition (KL, CYS, CPN), pp. 798–802.