1 × Canada
1 × Germany
A.Hamou-Lhadj A.Larsson N.Moha P.Valtchev S.Tahar A.Maiga K.K.Sabor
report (2) trace (2) crash (2) antipattern (1) reproduct (1) approach (1) softwar (1) compani (1) system (1) servic (1)
Person: Mathieu Nayrolles
Wrote 3 papers:
- ICSME-2015-MaigaHNSL #case study #empirical #experience #scalability
- An empirical study on the handling of crash reports in a large software company: An experience report (AM, AHL, MN, KKS, AL), pp. 342–351.
- SANER-2015-NayrollesHTL #approach #debugging #model checking #named #using
- JCHARMING: A bug reproduction approach using crash traces and directed model checking (MN, AHL, ST, AL), pp. 101–110.
- WCRE-2013-NayrollesMV #detection #execution #mining
- Improving SOA antipatterns detection in Service Based Systems by mining execution traces (MN, NM, PV), pp. 321–330.