1 × Canada
1 × Germany
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
K.Hornbæk A.á.Torkilsheyggi N.E.Jacobsen E.Frøkjær O.Frandsen-Thorlacius T.Clemmensen
usabl (3) effect (2) walkthrough (1) whiteboard (1) understood (1) satisfact (1) workplac (1) techniqu (1) electron (1) univers (1)
Person: Morten Hertzum
Wrote 4 papers:
- Visible but Unseen?: A Workplace Study of Blood-Test Icons on Electronic Emergency-Department Whiteboards (AáT, MH), pp. 798–807.
- CHI-2009-Frandsen-ThorlaciusHHC #how #overview #usability
- Non-universal usability?: a survey of how usability is understood by Chinese and Danish users (OFT, KH, MH, TC), pp. 41–50.
- CHI-2000-FrokjaerHH #correlation #effectiveness #performance #question #usability
- Measuring usability: are effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction really correlated? (EF, MH, KH), pp. 345–352.
- HCI-EI-1999-HertzumJ #using
- The Evaluator Effect during First-Time Use of the Cognitive Walkthrough Technique (MH, NEJ), pp. 1063–1067.