1 × China
1 × France
3 × USA
J.Vreeken B.Cule ∅ M.Mampaey P.Rozenshtein A.Anagnostopoulos A.Gionis S.Hanhijärvi M.Ojala N.Vuokko K.Puolamäki H.Mannila
event (3) itemset (2) episod (2) tell (2) mine (2) know (2) data (2) summaris (1) succinct (1) strategi (1)
Person: Nikolaj Tatti
Wrote 6 papers:
- KDD-2014-RozenshteinAGT #detection #network #process
- Event detection in activity networks (PR, AA, AG, NT), pp. 1176–1185.
- KDD-2012-TattiV #sequence
- The long and the short of it: summarising event sequences with serial episodes (NT, JV), pp. 462–470.
- KDD-2011-MampaeyTV #what
- Tell me what i need to know: succinctly summarizing data with itemsets (MM, NT, JV), pp. 573–581.
- KDD-2011-TattiC #mining
- Mining closed episodes with simultaneous events (NT, BC), pp. 1172–1180.
- Probably the best itemsets (NT), pp. 293–302.
- KDD-2009-HanhijarviOVPTM #data mining #mining
- Tell me something I don’t know: randomization strategies for iterative data mining (SH, MO, NV, KP, NT, HM), pp. 379–388.