1 × Canada
1 × France
2 × USA
S.Golan Y.Rabani R.Bergman Y.Ishai E.Weinreb P.Anchuri M.J.Zaki M.Shamy
mine (2) new (2) algorithm (1) neighbor (1) frequent (1) communic (1) approxim (1) variant (1) tighter (1) similar (1)
Person: Omer Barkol
Wrote 4 papers:
- KDD-2013-AnchuriZBGS #approximate #graph #mining
- Approximate graph mining with label costs (PA, MJZ, OB, SG, MS), pp. 518–526.
- KDIR-2011-OmerBG #algorithm #mining #motivation #using
- A New Frequent Similar Tree Algorithm Motivated by Dom Mining — Using RTDM and its New Variant — SiSTeR (OB, RB, SG), pp. 238–243.
- STOC-2008-BarkolIW #communication #replication
- Communication in the presence of replication (OB, YI, EW), pp. 661–670.
- STOC-2000-BarkolR #bound #nearest neighbour #problem
- Tighter bounds for nearest neighbor search and related problems in the cell probe model (OB, YR), pp. 388–396.