1 × France
2 × USA
C.Guardiani S.Saxena M.Bertoletti N.Dragone M.Malcotti P.Schumaker D.Coder L.Daldoss S.Zanella W.Xiang S.Liu
effect (2) analog (2) methodolog (1) character (1) strategi (1) mismatch (1) diagnosi (1) constant (1) asymptot (1) statist (1)
Person: Patrick McNamara
Wrote 3 papers:
- DAC-2005-GuardianiBDMM #effectiveness #process
- An effective DFM strategy requires accurate process and IP pre-characterization (CG, MB, ND, MM, PM), pp. 760–761.
- DATE-2002-GuardianiMDSZXL #optimisation #testing
- Analog IP Testing: Diagnosis and Optimization (CG, PM, LD, SS, SZ, WX, SL), pp. 192–196.
- DAC-2000-GaurdianiSMSC #bound #component #constant #simulation #statistics
- An asymptotically constant, linearly bounded methodology for the statistical simulation of analog circuits including component mismatch effects (CG, SS, PM, PS, DC), pp. 15–18.