1 × Belgium
1 × Canada
1 × Switzerland
2 × USA
W.Weimer T.Zimmermann C.Sadowski
softwar (3) document (2) automat (2) research (1) frequenc (1) synthes (1) readabl (1) program (1) develop (1) benefit (1)
♂ Person: Raymond P. L. Buse
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICSE-2012-BuseW #api
- Synthesizing API usage examples (RPLB, WW), pp. 782–792.
- ICSE-2012-BuseZ #development
- Information needs for software development analytics (RPLB, TZ), pp. 987–996.
- OOPSLA-2011-BuseSW #evaluation #re-engineering #research
- Benefits and barriers of user evaluation in software engineering research (RPLB, CS, WW), pp. 643–656.
- ASE-2010-BuseW #automation
- Automatically documenting program changes (RPLB, WW), pp. 33–42.
- ICSE-2009-BuseW #execution
- The road not taken: Estimating path execution frequency statically (RPLB, WW), pp. 144–154.
- ISSTA-2008-BuseW #metric #readability
- A metric for software readability (RPLB, WW), pp. 121–130.
- ISSTA-2008-BuseW08a #automation #documentation #exception
- Automatic documentation inference for exceptions (RPLB, WW), pp. 273–282.