1 × China
2 × USA
A.Muzahid J.Torrellas W.Ahn N.Otsuki L.O.Nogueira M.Zhang Y.Wu S.Lu J.Ren W.Zheng
toler (3) race (2) data (2) lightweight (1) unintrus (1) asymmetr (1) hardwar (1) concurr (1) system (1) pacman (1)
Person: Shanxiang Qi
Wrote 3 papers:
- FSE-2014-ZhangWLQRZ #concurrent #debugging #lightweight #named
- AI: a lightweight system for tolerating concurrency bugs (MZ, YW, SL, SQ, JR, WZ), pp. 330–340.
- HPCA-2014-QiMAT #detection
- Dynamically detecting and tolerating IF-Condition Data Races (SQ, AM, WA, JT), pp. 120–131.
- HPCA-2012-QiONMT #hardware #named #symmetry
- Pacman: Tolerating asymmetric data races with unintrusive hardware (SQ, NO, LON, AM, JT), pp. 349–360.