1 × France
1 × Hungary
1 × India
1 × USA
R.v.Engelen P.Wagstrom R.Jongeling A.Serebrenik R.Sindhgatta B.Sengupta
softwar (3) develop (2) analysi (2) characterist (1) sentiment (1) workflow (1) techniqu (1) research (1) platform (1) longitud (1)
Person: Subhajit Datta
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICSME-2015-JongelingDS #analysis #re-engineering #research #sentiment #tool support
- Choosing your weapons: On sentiment analysis tools for software engineering research (RJ, SD, AS), pp. 531–535.
- ICSE-2014-WagstromD #development #scalability
- Does latitude hurt while longitude kills? geographical and temporal separation in a large scale software development project (PW, SD), pp. 199–210.
- OOPSLA-2012-DattaSS #collaboration #developer #framework #platform
- Talk versus work: characteristics of developer collaboration on the jazz platform (SD, RS, BS), pp. 655–668.
- FASE-2008-DattaE #component #named
- COMP-REF: A Technique to Guide the Delegation of Responsibilities to Components in Software Systems (SD, RvE), pp. 332–346.
- SAC-2006-DattaE #analysis #requirements #workflow
- Effects of changing requirements: a tracking mechanism for the analysis workflow (SD, RvE), pp. 1739–1744.