1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × Turkey
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
3 × China
H.Murase I.Ide D.Deguchi Y.Mekada H.Ishida Y.Kono J.Sato T.Yonekura Y.Kato Y.Shamoto H.Uchiyama A.Ohkura Lina O.Matsugano Y.Tabuchi T.Kurozumi K.Kashino
base (6) recognit (5) resolut (4) object (4) imag (4) multipl (3) appear (3) eigenspac (2) sequenc (2) generat (2)
Person: Tomokazu Takahashi
Wrote 12 papers:
- ICPR-2014-TabuchiTDIMKK #estimation #memory management #multi #people
- Spatial People Density Estimation from Multiple Viewpoints by Memory Based Regression (YT, TT, DD, II, HM, TK, KK), pp. 2209–2214.
- ICDAR-2011-KatoDTIM #recognition #using
- Low Resolution QR-Code Recognition by Applying Super-Resolution Using the Property of QR-Codes (YK, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 992–996.
- ICPR-2010-IdeSDTM #classification #video
- Classification of Near-Duplicate Video Segments Based on Their Appearance Patterns (II, YS, DD, TT, HM), pp. 3129–3133.
- ICPR-2010-TakahashiKIM #image
- Region-Based Image Transform for Transition Between Object Appearances (TT, YK, II, HM), pp. 2106–2109.
- ICPR-2010-UchiyamaDTIM #image #multi #sequence
- Removal of Moving Objects from a Street-View Image by Fusing Multiple Image Sequences (HU, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 3456–3459.
- ICDAR-2009-OhkuraDTIM #recognition
- Low-Resolution Character Recognition by Video-Based Super-Resolution (AO, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 191–195.
- ICPR-2008-IshidaTIM #recognition
- A Hilbert warping method for camera-based finger-writing recognition (HI, TT, II, HM), pp. 1–5.
- ICPR-2008-TakahashiLIMM #recognition
- Eigenspace interpolation for appearance-based object recognition (TT, L, II, YM, HM), pp. 1–4.
- ICPR-v1-2006-IshidaTIMM #generative #identification #learning
- Identification of degraded traffic sign symbols by a generative learning method (HI, TT, II, YM, HM), pp. 531–534.
- ICPR-v1-2006-TakahashiMIMM #multi #parametricity #recognition
- Planning of Multiple Camera Arrangement for Object Recognition in Parametric Eigenspace (TT, OM, II, YM, HM), pp. 603–606.
- ICPR-v4-2006-SatoTIM #coordination #detection #image #sequence
- Change detection in streetscapes from GPS coordinated omni-directional image sequences (JS, TT, II, HM), pp. 935–938.
- ICPR-v3-2004-TakahashiMMY #generative #quality #visualisation
- High Quality Isosurface Generation from Volumetric Data and Its Application to Visualization of Medical CT data (TT, YM, HM, TY), pp. 734–737.