1 × Canada
1 × New Zealand
1 × Switzerland
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
W.K.Chan T.H.Tse B.Jiang X.Wang L.Zhao L.Wang X.Yin S.Cheung W.K.Chan T.Y.Chen S.C.Cheung
coverag (2) local (2) fault (2) test (2) coincident (1) wireless (1) softwar (1) program (1) priorit (1) pattern (1)
Person: Zhenyu Zhang
Wrote 5 papers:
- SEKE-2011-ZhaoZWY #fault #locality #named #reduction
- PAFL: Fault Localization via Noise Reduction on Coverage Vector (LZ, ZZ, LW, XY), pp. 203–206.
- ASE-2009-JiangZCT #adaptation #random testing #testing
- Adaptive Random Test Case Prioritization (BJ, ZZ, WKC, THT), pp. 233–244.
- Capturing propagation of infected program states (ZZ, WKC, THT, BJ, XW), pp. 43–52.
- ICSE-2009-WangCCZ #correctness #fault #locality #refinement
- Taming coincidental correctness: Coverage refinement with context patterns to improve fault localization (XW, SCC, WKC, ZZ), pp. 45–55.
- AdaEurope-2007-ChanCCTZ #network #power management #testing #towards
- Towards the Testing of Power-Aware Software Applications for Wireless Sensor Networks (WKC, TYC, SCC, THT, ZZ), pp. 84–99.