1 × USA
S.K.D'Mello C.Forsyth H.Butler D.F.Halpern S.D.Craig K.Fike
higher (2) affect (2) learn (2) contribut (1) support (1) shakeup (1) respond (1) pattern (1) learner (1) dialogu (1)
Person: Arthur C. Graesser
Wrote 3 papers:
- EDM-2010-DMelloG #experience #learning #mining
- Mining Bodily Patterns of Affective Experience during Learning (SKD, ACG), pp. 31–40.
- EDM-2010-ForsythBGH #correlation #learning
- Higher Contributions Correlate with Higher Learning Gains (CF, HB, ACG, DFH), pp. 287–288.
- Responding to Learners’ Cognitive-Affective States with Supportive and Shakeup Dialogues (SKD, SDC, KF, ACG), pp. 595–604.