1 × Canada
1 × Iceland
1 × Italy
4 × USA
N.Alon ∅ L.Roditty I.Benjamini O.Schramm B.Sudakov E.Fischer I.Newman
properti (4) graph (4) testabl (3) everi (2) addit (2) test (2) all (2) combinatori (1) sublinear (1) conjectur (1)
Person: Asaf Shapira
Wrote 7 papers:
- STOC-2009-Shapira #invariant #testing
- Green’s conjecture and testing linear-invariant properties (AS), pp. 159–166.
- ICALP-A-2008-RodittyS #fault #sublinear
- All-Pairs Shortest Paths with a Sublinear Additive Error (LR, AS), pp. 622–633.
- STOC-2008-BenjaminiSS #graph
- Every minor-closed property of sparse graphs is testable (IB, OS, AS), pp. 393–402.
- ICALP-v1-2006-AlonSS #approximate #problem
- Additive Approximation for Edge-Deletion Problems (NA, AS, BS), pp. 1–2.
- STOC-2006-Shapira #all about #combinator #graph
- A combinatorial characterization of the testable graph properties: it’s all about regularity (NA, EF, IN, AS), pp. 251–260.
- STOC-2005-AlonS #graph
- Every monotone graph property is testable (NA, AS), pp. 128–137.
- STOC-2003-AlonS #graph #testing
- Testing subgraphs in directed graphs (NA, AS), pp. 700–709.