1 × Canada
1 × Greece
6 × USA
I.Newman ∅ F.Magniez M.d.Rougemont N.Alon A.Shapira A.Bhattacharyya H.Hatami P.Hatami S.Lovett I.Dinur G.Kindler R.Raz S.Safra E.Lehman S.Raskhodnikova R.Rubinfeld A.Samorodnitsky
properti (4) test (4) character (3) graph (3) testabl (2) combinatori (1) difficulti (1) polynomi (1) isomorph (1) approxim (1)
Person: Eldar Fischer
Wrote 8 papers:
- STOC-2013-BhattacharyyaFHHL #invariant
- Every locally characterized affine-invariant property is testable (AB, EF, HH, PH, SL), pp. 429–436.
- LICS-2006-FischerMR #approximate #equivalence #satisfiability
- Approximate Satisfiability and Equivalence (EF, FM, MdR), pp. 421–430.
- STOC-2006-Shapira #all about #combinator #graph
- A combinatorial characterization of the testable graph properties: it’s all about regularity (NA, EF, IN, AS), pp. 251–260.
- STOC-2005-FischerN #estimation #graph #testing
- Testing versus estimation of graph properties (EF, IN), pp. 138–146.
- STOC-2004-Fischer #graph #morphism #testing
- The difficulty of testing for isomorphism against a graph that is given in advance (EF), pp. 391–397.
- STOC-2002-FischerLNRRS #testing
- Monotonicity testing over general poset domains (EF, EL, IN, SR, RR, AS), pp. 474–483.
- STOC-2001-FischerN #matrix #testing
- Testing of matrix properties (EF, IN), pp. 286–295.
- STOC-1999-DinurFKRS #towards
- PCP Characterizations of NP: Towards a Polynomially-Small Error-Probability (ID, EF, GK, RR, SS), pp. 29–40.