1 × China
1 × Japan
1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × Turkey
I.Ide H.Murase T.Takahashi Y.Kato Y.Shamoto H.Uchiyama A.Ohkura M.Wakayama K.Doman Y.Tamatsu Y.Tabuchi T.Kurozumi K.Kashino
resolut (4) base (4) recognit (2) multipl (2) video (2) super (2) estim (2) imag (2) code (2) low (2)
Person: Daisuke Deguchi
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICPR-2014-TabuchiTDIMKK #estimation #memory management #multi #people
- Spatial People Density Estimation from Multiple Viewpoints by Memory Based Regression (YT, TT, DD, II, HM, TK, KK), pp. 2209–2214.
- ICPR-2012-WakayamaDDIMT #detection #estimation #performance #visual notation
- Estimation of the human performance for pedestrian detectability based on visual search and motion features (MW, DD, KD, II, HM, YT), pp. 1940–1943.
- ICDAR-2011-KatoDTIM #recognition #using
- Low Resolution QR-Code Recognition by Applying Super-Resolution Using the Property of QR-Codes (YK, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 992–996.
- ICPR-2010-IdeSDTM #classification #video
- Classification of Near-Duplicate Video Segments Based on Their Appearance Patterns (II, YS, DD, TT, HM), pp. 3129–3133.
- ICPR-2010-UchiyamaDTIM #image #multi #sequence
- Removal of Moving Objects from a Street-View Image by Fusing Multiple Image Sequences (HU, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 3456–3459.
- ICDAR-2009-OhkuraDTIM #recognition
- Low-Resolution Character Recognition by Video-Based Super-Resolution (AO, DD, TT, II, HM), pp. 191–195.