1 × China
1 × Denmark
1 × Italy
1 × Spain
2 × United Kingdom
4 × USA
∅ P.Manolios Y.Novikov
resolut (4) test (4) point (3) satisfi (2) formula (2) circuit (2) solver (2) comput (2) stabl (2) base (2)
Person: Eugene Goldberg
Wrote 10 papers:
- TAP-2010-GoldbergM #encoding #generative #proving #testing
- Generating High-Quality Tests for Boolean Circuits by Treating Tests as Proof Encoding (EG, PM), pp. 101–116.
- SAT-2009-Goldberg #bound
- Boundary Points and Resolution (EG), pp. 147–160.
- A Decision-Making Procedure for Resolution-Based SAT-Solvers (EG), pp. 119–132.
- VMCAI-2008-Goldberg #on the #simulation #verification
- On Bridging Simulation and Formal Verification (EG), pp. 127–141.
- SAT-2006-Goldberg #algorithm
- Determinization of Resolution by an Algorithm Operating on Complete Assignments (EG), pp. 90–95.
- SAT-2005-Goldberg #equivalence #specification
- Equivalence Checking of Circuits with Parameterized Specifications (EG), pp. 107–121.
- SAT-2003-GoldbergN #how #question
- How Good Can a Resolution Based SAT-solver Be? (EG, YN), pp. 37–52.
- CADE-2002-Goldberg #satisfiability #testing
- Testing Satisfiability of CNF Formulas by Computing a Stable Set of Points (EG), pp. 161–180.
- SAT-2002-Goldberg #satisfiability #testing
- Testing satisfiability of CNF formulas by computing a stable set of points (EG), p. 12.
- SAT-2001-Goldberg #proving #satisfiability
- Proving unsatisfiability of CNFs locally (EG), pp. 96–114.