1 × Germany
1 × USA
M.J.Smith ∅ A.D.Bayeh F.B.P.Moro P.Allie D.LeGrande J.Cahill P.Carayon
musculoskelet (2) work (2) relationship (1) methodolog (1) psycholog (1) intervent (1) computer (1) repetit (1) ergonom (1) complex (1)
Person: Frank T. Conway
Wrote 4 papers:
- Compensable injuries due to repetitive motion in computerized office work (FTC), pp. 961–965.
- HCI-CC-1997-BayehMSCCA #human-computer
- Methodology for Studying Complex Ergonomic Interventions for HCI Work (ADB, FBPM, MJS, PC, FTC, PA), pp. 489–492.
- HCI-CC-1997-ConwaySLC #health
- Psychological Stress and Musculoskeletal Health (FTC, MJS, DL, JC), pp. 493–496.
- The Relationship Between Sitting Posture and Musculoskeletal Pain (FBPM, FTC, ADB, MJS, PA), pp. 525–528.