1 × China
1 × Germany
5 × USA
H.Ishii H.Yoshikawa H.Fujino T.Kitamura S.Aoyagi F.Obayashi M.Terano Y.Hattori A.Takamatsu T.Okamura Q.Zhang T.Jin M.Urayama K.Miyagi S.Kawano H.Z.Jin T.Ozawa Y.Aotake S.Fukushima H.Sakuda T.Sugiman K.Ito M.Kawauchi K.Tomita
develop (5) system (4) product (3) promot (3) method (3) studi (3) offic (3) work (3) environment (2) knowledg (2)
Person: Hiroshi Shimoda
Wrote 10 papers:
- HCI-DE-2015-KitamuraJUIS #development
- Development of Tidy-up Promotion System by Anthropomorphication of Shared Space (TK, TJ, MU, HI, HS), pp. 360–369.
- DUXU-NTE-2013-KitamuraTIS #case study
- Feed-In Tariff Personal Carbon Allowance: A Case Study of Psychological Change (TK, AT, HI, HS), pp. 530–539.
- HCI-MIIE-2011-AoyagiOIS #behaviour #communication
- Proposal of a Method for Promotion of Continuous Pro-Environmental Behavior with Easy Communication (SA, TO, HI, HS), pp. 465–473.
- HCI-UA-2011-MiyagiKJSI #modelling
- Proposal of an Office Work Productivity Model Based on Short Pauses in Mental Tasks (KM, SK, HZJ, HS, HI), pp. 403–412.
- OCSC-2009-AoyagiFISSYS #analysis #collaboration
- A Discussion System for Knowledge Sharing and Collaborative Analysis of Incidents in Nuclear Power Plants (SA, HF, HI, HS, HS, HY, TS), pp. 3–12.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-FujinoIS #development #interface #motivation
- Development of an Affective Interface for Promoting Employees’ Work Motivation in a Routine Work (HF, HI, HS), pp. 873–882.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-ObayashiKTTHSIY #development
- Development of an Illumination Control Method to Improve Office Productivity (FO, MK, MT, KT, YH, HS, HI, HY), pp. 939–947.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-ShimodaIHIYOT #development #evaluation
- Development of Productivity Evaluation Method to Improve Office Environment (HS, KI, YH, HI, HY, FO, MT), pp. 965–972.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-ZhangYIS #analysis #case study #development #energy
- A Study on Analysis Support System of Energy and Environmental System for Sustainable Development Based on MFM and GIS (QZ, HY, HI, HS), pp. 1148–1157.
- HCI-CCAD-1999-OzawaAFSY #adaptation #case study #education #implementation #process #realtime
- An experimental study on implementing real-time estimator of human cognitive process into eye-sensing head mounted display for realizing adaptive CAI for teaching plant diagnosis knowledge (TO, YA, SF, HS, HY), pp. 1197–1200.