6 × USA
∅ R.Impagliazzo C.K.Poon M.Adler J.Matousek M.Clegg D.D.Chinn T.Brecht X.Deng P.Beame S.A.Cook T.Pitassi
schedul (2) connect (2) space (2) optim (2) time (2) multiprocessor (1) characterist (1) probabilist (1) unsatisfi (1) algorithm (1)
Person: Jeff Edmonds
Wrote 7 papers:
- STOC-2005-AdlerEM #probability #towards
- Towards asymptotic optimality in probabilistic packet marking (MA, JE, JM), pp. 450–459.
- STOC-1999-Edmonds #scheduling
- Scheduling in the Dark (JE), pp. 179–188.
- STOC-1997-EdmondsCBD #execution #multi #scheduling
- Non-clairvoyant Multiprocessor Scheduling of Jobs with Changing Execution Characteristics (JE, DDC, TB, XD), pp. 120–129.
- STOC-1996-CleggEI #algorithm #proving #satisfiability #using
- Using the Groebner Basis Algorithm to Find Proofs of Unsatisfiability (MC, JE, RI), pp. 174–183.
- STOC-1995-BeameCEIP #complexity #problem
- The relative complexity of NP search problems (PB, SAC, JE, RI, TP), pp. 303–314.
- STOC-1995-EdmondsP #bound
- A nearly optimal time-space lower bound for directed st-connectivity on the NNJAG model (JE, CKP), pp. 147–156.
- STOC-1993-Edmonds #trade-off
- Time-space trade-offs for undirected st-connectivity on a JAG (JE), pp. 718–727.