2 × Canada
2 × USA
W.A.Kellogg T.Erickson S.Levy J.B.Sussman T.V.Wolf W.E.Bennett J.M.Hudson C.A.L.Dantec R.G.Farrell M.Bailey J.B.Ellis W.K.Edwards X.Ding
enhanc (2) backchannel (1) overwhelm (1) interrupt (1) conferenc (1) research (1) homeless (1) electron (1) communic (1) ubiquit (1)
Person: Jim Christensen
Wrote 4 papers:
- CHI-2011-DantecFCBEKE #ubiquitous #women
- Publics in practice: ubiquitous computing at a shelter for homeless mothers (CALD, RGF, JC, MB, JBE, WAK, WKE), pp. 1687–1696.
- CHI-2007-DingEKLCSWB #empirical #using #visual notation
- An empirical study of the use of visually enhanced voip audio conferencing: the case of IEAC (XD, TE, WAK, SL, JC, JBS, TVW, WEB), pp. 1019–1028.
- CSCW-2006-KelloggEWLCSB #communication #experience #user interface
- Leveraging digital backchannels to enhance user experience in electronically mediated communication (WAK, TE, TVW, SL, JC, JBS, WEB), pp. 451–454.
- CHI-2002-HudsonCKE #quote #research
- “I’d be overwhelmed, but it’s just one more thing to do”: availability and interruption in research management (JMH, JC, WAK, TE), pp. 97–104.