4 × USA
D.Acharyya R.Helinski C.Lamech R.Chakraborty J.Aarestad K.Agarwal
function (3) variat (3) unclon (3) physic (3) die (3) distribut (2) system (2) power (2) transmiss (1) character (1)
Person: Jim Plusquellic
Wrote 4 papers:
- DAC-2013-ChakrabortyLAP #physics
- A transmission gate physical unclonable function and on-chip voltage-to-digital conversion technique (RC, CL, DA, JP), p. 10.
- DAC-2011-AarestadLPAA #process
- Characterizing within-die and die-to-die delay variations introduced by process variations and SOI history effect (JA, CL, JP, DA, KA), pp. 534–539.
- DAC-2010-HelinskiAP #evaluation #metric #physics #quality
- Quality metric evaluation of a physical unclonable function derived from an IC’s power distribution system (RH, DA, JP), pp. 240–243.
- DAC-2009-HelinskiAP #physics #using
- A physical unclonable function defined using power distribution system equivalent resistance variations (RH, DA, JP), pp. 676–681.