1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
2 × USA
G.Xiao L.Zhang S.Biller G.Chen J.Li Z.Jia J.Wang Qing Chang 0001 Q.Chang M.P.Brundage Y.Li N.Huang Jing Huang 0025 Jing Zou F.Ju Y.Qian J.Longtin T.He M.Brundage
product (14) line (9) system (8) manufactur (7) serial (7) perform (6) analysi (6) energi (5) bernoulli (4) qualiti (4)
Person: Jorge Arinez
Wrote 16 papers:
- Evaluating and reducing production impact on HVAC cooling load (MPB, QC, JA, JL, TH), pp. 212–217.
- CASE-2015-JiaZAX #analysis #performance
- Performance analysis of Bernoulli serial production lines with switch-on/off machine control (ZJ, LZ, JA, GX), pp. 477–482.
- CASE-2014-BrundageCLAX #energy
- Utilizing energy opportunity windows and energy profit bottlenecks to reduce energy consumption per part for a serial production line (MPB, QC, YL, JA, GX), pp. 461–466.
- CASE-2014-JiaZAX #analysis
- Analysis and improvement of batch-based production lines with Bernoulli machines (ZJ, LZ, JA, GX), pp. 13–18.
- CASE-2013-BrundageCLXA #energy #performance
- Energy efficiency management of an integrated serial production line and HVAC system (MB, QC, YL, GX, JA), pp. 634–639.
- CASE-2013-ChenZAX #analysis #finite
- Analysis of production completion time in Bernoulli serial lines with finite buffers (GC, LZ, JA, GX), pp. 770–775.
- CASE-2013-JuLXA #evaluation #identification #performance #quality
- Integrated model of productivity and quality in serial production lines with repairs: Performance evaluation and bottleneck identification (FJ, JL, GX, JA), pp. 783–788.
- CASE-2012-ChenZAB #analysis #approach #performance #realtime
- Real-time performance analysis of production lines: A system-theoretic approach (GC, LZ, JA, SB), pp. 656–661.
- CASE-2011-ChenZAB #energy #feedback
- Feedback control of machine startup for energy-efficient manufacturing in Bernoulli serial lines (GC, LZ, JA, SB), pp. 666–671.
- CASE-2010-WangLAB #approach #flexibility #quality
- Improving quality in flexible manufacturing systems: A bottleneck transition approach (JW, JL, JA, SB), pp. 610–616.
- CASE-2009-WangLABH #flexibility #quality
- Monotonic and non-monotonic properties of product quality in flexible manufacturing systems with batch operations (JW, JL, JA, SB, NH), pp. 13–18.
- CASE-2008-WangLABH #analysis #flexibility #quality
- Quality analysis in flexible manufacturing systems with batch productions (JW, JL, JA, SB, NH), pp. 460–465.
- CASE-2016-JiaZCAX #evaluation #finite #geometry #performance
- Performance evaluation in finite production run-based serial lines with geometric machines (ZJ, LZ, GC, JA, GX), pp. 450–455.
- CASE-2018-Huang0ZAX #maintenance #realtime
- Real-time Control of Maintenance on Deteriorating Manufacturing System (JH0, QC0, JZ, JA, GX), pp. 211–216.
- CASE-2018-Zou0HAX #analysis #performance
- Analysis of End-of-State Impact on Manufacturing System Production Performance (JZ, QC0, JH0, JA, GX), pp. 823–828.
- CASE-2019-QianAX0 #learning #performance
- Improved Production Performance Through Manufacturing System Learning (YQ, JA, GX, QC0), pp. 517–522.