1 × Hungary
1 × India
1 × Russia
1 × Switzerland
5 × USA
Y.Brun M.D.Ernst D.Notkin A.Meliou ∅ J.Wuttke R.Holmes B.Soran C.Bird N.Nagappan J.Czerwonka L.Swart W.Dietl S.Dietzel T.W.Schiller S.Zhang D.Jalali W.Lam
test (4) recommend (3) develop (3) continu (3) analysi (2) integr (2) data (2) transform (1) systemat (1) pluggabl (1)
Person: Kivanç Muslu
Facilitated 0 volumes:
Wrote 11 papers:
- ISSTA-2015-MusluBM #fault #testing
- Preventing data errors with continuous testing (KM, YB, AM), pp. 373–384.
- ICSE-2014-MusluBNC #case study #distributed #version control
- Transition from centralized to decentralized version control systems: a case study on reasons, barriers, and outcomes (KM, CB, NN, JC), pp. 334–344.
- ISSTA-2014-ZhangJWMLEN #empirical #independence
- Empirically revisiting the test independence assumption (SZ, DJ, JW, KM, WL, MDE, DN), pp. 385–396.
- ESEC-FSE-2013-MusluBEN #analysis
- Making offline analyses continuous (KM, YB, MDE, DN), pp. 323–333.
- ESEC-FSE-2013-MusluBM #debugging #testing
- Data debugging with continuous testing (KM, YB, AM), pp. 631–634.
- ICSE-2013-Muslu #analysis #development #maintenance
- Integrating systematic exploration, analysis, and maintenance in software development (KM), pp. 1389–1392.
- ICSE-2012-MusluBHEN #ide #recommendation
- Improving IDE recommendations by considering global implications of existing recommendations (KM, YB, RH, MDE, DN), pp. 1349–1352.
- OOPSLA-2012-MusluBHEN #analysis #development #ide #recommendation
- Speculative analysis of integrated development environment recommendations (KM, YB, RH, MDE, DN), pp. 669–682.
- ESEC-FSE-2011-MusluSW #debugging #testing
- Finding bugs by isolating unit tests (KM, BS, JW), pp. 496–499.
- ICSE-2011-DietlDEMS #using
- Building and using pluggable type-checkers (WD, SD, MDE, KM, TWS), pp. 681–690.
- ASE-2015-MusluSBE #development
- Development History Granularity Transformations (N) (KM, LS, YB, MDE), pp. 697–702.