2 × Canada
3 × USA
D.Gergle A.J.Gill M.E.Roloff K.Geraghty N.S.Shami T.Ishihara S.L.Rohall S.Saito
cmc (3) conflict (2) romant (2) trust (2) forth (2) coupl (2) role (2) back (2) interpret (1) distribut (1)
Person: Lauren E. Scissors
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2014-ScissorsRG #self
- Room for interpretation: the role of self-esteem and CMC in romantic couple conflict (LES, MER, DG), pp. 3953–3962.
- CSCW-2013-ScissorsG #quote
- “Back and forth, back and forth”: channel switching in romantic couple conflict (LES, DG), pp. 237–248.
- CHI-2011-ScissorsSIRS #behaviour #collaboration #distributed #editing #realtime
- Real-time collaborative editing behavior in USA and Japanese distributed teams (LES, NSS, TI, SLR, SS), pp. 1119–1128.
- CHI-2009-ScissorsGGG #similarity #trust
- In CMC we trust: the role of similarity (LES, AJG, KG, DG), pp. 527–536.
- CSCW-2008-ScissorsGG #trust
- Linguistic mimicry and trust in text-based CMC (LES, AJG, DG), pp. 277–280.