1 × Sweden
1 × Turkey
1 × USA
Y.Watanabe T.Komuro T.Hayakawa T.Nakashima Koichiro Ito Tomohiro Sueishi Yuji Yamakawa
surfac (2) model (2) rang (2) reconstruct (1) sequenti (1) recognit (1) scissor (1) resolut (1) kinemat (1) develop (1)
Person: Masatoshi Ishikawa
Wrote 4 papers:
- CASE-2015-HayakawaI #fault #linear #reduction
- GPS error range reduction method based on linear kinematic model (TH, MI), pp. 1515–1520.
- ICPR-2010-WatanabeNKI #estimation #using
- Estimation of Non-rigid Surface Deformation Using Developable Surface Model (YW, TN, TK, MI), pp. 197–200.
- ICPR-2008-WatanabeKI #3d #image #integration #re-engineering
- Integration of time-sequential range images for reconstruction of a high-resolution 3D shape (YW, TK, MI), pp. 1–4.
- CASE-2016-ItoSYI #recognition
- Tracking and recognition of a human hand in dynamic motion for Janken (rock-paper-scissors) robot (KI, TS, YY, MI), pp. 891–896.