1 × Canada
1 × United Kingdom
4 × USA
J.S.Olson G.M.Olson N.Nan N.S.Shami H.Wu M.D.Gordon K.DeMaagd A.Voida L.Dunning A.Cheshin D.Gergle Z.Wright J.Zheng E.S.Veinott S.Hoch E.W.Johnston R.Wallace E.Soloway J.Krajcik J.Hoffman H.E.Hunter D.Kiskis E.Klann G.Peters D.Richardson O.Ronen
group (4) distribut (3) trust (3) partial (2) effect (2) colloc (2) intergroup (1) experiment (1) jumpstart (1) knowledg (1)
Person: Nathan Bos
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2012-VoidaBOOD #distributed
- Cross-cutting faultlines of location and shared identity in the intergroup cooperation of partially distributed groups (AV, NB, JSO, GMO, LD), pp. 3101–3110.
- CHI-2006-BosONSHJ #distributed #question
- Collocation bindness in partially distributed groups: is there a downside to being collocated? (NB, JSO, NN, NSS, SH, EWJ), pp. 1313–1321.
- CSCW-2004-BosSOCN #distributed #simulation
- In-group/out-group effects in distributed teams: an experimental simulation (NB, NSS, JSO, AC, NN), pp. 429–436.
- HT-2003-WuGDB #analysis #collaboration
- Link analysis for collaborative knowledge building (HW, MDG, KD, NB), pp. 216–217.
- CHI-2002-BosOGOW #development #trust
- Effects of four computer-mediated communications channels on trust development (NB, JSO, DG, GMO, ZW), pp. 135–140.
- CHI-2002-ZhengVBOO #process #social #trust
- Trust without touch: jumpstarting long-distance trust with initial social activities (JZ, ESV, NB, JSO, GMO), pp. 141–146.
- CHI-1998-WallaceSKBHHKKPRR #design #education #named
- ARTEMIS: Learner-Centered Design of an Information Seeking Environment for K-12 Education (RW, ES, JK, NB, JH, HEH, DK, EK, GP, DR, OR), pp. 195–202.