2 × Canada
3 × USA
G.Gao C.Zhao C.McGrath H.Jones D.Retelny C.D.Cramton M.F.Jung J.J.Lee N.DePalma S.O.Adalgeirsson C.Breazeal
structur (4) team (4) robot (3) work (3) distribut (2) coordin (2) social (2) cultur (2) power (2) use (2)
Person: Pamela J. Hinds
Facilitated 2 volumes:
Wrote 6 papers:
- In the Flow, Being Heard, and Having Opportunities: Sources of Power and Power Dynamics in Global Teams (PJH, DR, CDC), pp. 864–875.
- CSCW-2013-GaoHZ #how #network #social
- Closure vs. structural holes: how social network information and culture affect choice of collaborators (GG, PJH, CZ), pp. 5–18.
- CSCW-2013-JungLDAHB #using
- Engaging robots: easing complex human-robot teamwork using backchanneling (MFJ, JJL, ND, SOA, PJH, CB), pp. 1555–1566.
- CSCW-2012-ZhaoHG #community #how #online #people #self
- How and to whom people share: the role of culture in self-disclosure in online communities (CZ, PJH, GG), pp. 67–76.
- CSCW-2006-HindsM #coordination #distributed #social
- Structures that work: social structure, work structure and coordination ease in geographically distributed teams (PJH, CM), pp. 343–352.
- CSCW-2002-JonesH #coordination #distributed #using
- Extreme work teams: using SWAT teams as a model for coordinating distributed robots (HJ, PJH), pp. 372–381.