1 × Denmark
5 × USA
D.Ungar R.Hixon B.Horan J.Maloney W.W.Gaver T.O'Shea J.Begole J.C.Tang N.Yankelovich
self (3) flexibl (2) system (2) distribut (1) manifest (1) interfac (1) uniform (1) support (1) simplic (1) program (1)
Person: Randall B. Smith
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2002-BegoleTSY #distributed #visualisation
- Work rhythms: analyzing visualizations of awareness histories of distributed groups (JB, JCT, RBS, NY), pp. 334–343.
- CSCW-1998-SmithHH #flexibility
- Supporting Flexible Roles in a Shared Space (RBS, RH, BH), pp. 197–206.
- ECOOP-1995-SmithU #experience #programming
- Programming as an Experience: The Inspiration for Self (RBS, DU), pp. 303–330.
- OOPSLA-1995-SmithMU #flexibility #self #user interface
- The Self-4.0 User Interface: Manifesting a System-wide Vision of Concreteness, Uniformity and Flexibility (RBS, JM, DU), pp. 47–60.
- CHI-1991-GaverSO #effectiveness #simulation
- Effective sounds in complex systems: the ARKOLA simulation (WWG, RBS, TO), pp. 85–90.
- OOPSLA-1987-UngarS #named #power of
- Self: The Power of Simplicity (DU, RBS), pp. 227–242.