1 × USA
L.M.Levy M.Gandy A.J.Lambeth Joann Moore Jason Way Ruitao Liu R.Catrambone Anne Collins McLaughlin Jason C. Allaire Laura A. Whitlock S.Robertson M.Riedl T.W.Gillespie T.Chociemski V.Master A.Mohan J.Johnson Jeff Wilson
assess (3) game (3) differ (2) design (2) valid (2) jellyfish (1) implement (1) extravert (1) scientif (1) individu (1)
Person: Rob Solomon
Wrote 6 papers:
- LCT-2015-RobertsonSRGCMM #design #implementation #visual notation
- The Visual Design and Implementation of an Embodied Conversational Agent in a Shared Decision-Making Context (eCoach) (SR, RS, MR, TWG, TC, VM, AM), pp. 427–437.
- FDG-2012-LevyGSMAW #difference #gender
- Fear of failure: gender differences in older adult gamers (LML, MG, RS, ACM, JCA, LAW), pp. 292–293.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-LevySGC #experience #music
- The Rhythm's Going to Get You: Music's Effects on Gameplay and Experience (LML, RS, MG, RC), pp. 607–612.
- FDG-2015-LevySMWLG #behaviour #difference #game studies #word
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words: An exploration of game play behavior and results from traditional assessments of individual differences (LML, RS, JM, JW, RL, MG).
- DiGRA-FDG-2016-LevySJWLGMWL #assessment #game studies
- Grouches, Extraverts, and Jellyfish: Assessment Validity and Game Mechanics in a Gamified Assessment (LML, RS, JJ, JW, AJL, MG, JM, JW, RL).
- FDG-2018-LevyLSG #design #game studies #reliability #tool support
- Method in the madness: the design of games as valid and reliable scientific tools (LML, AJL, RS, MG), p. 10.