1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × The Netherlands
3 × Italy
T.Fritz ∅ M.Brandtner P.Leitner H.C.Gall A.Begel S.Yigit-Elliott M.Züger T.R.Shaffer J.L.Wise B.M.Walters M.Falcone B.Sharif
softwar (4) develop (3) difficulti (2) artifact (2) profil (2) measur (2) task (2) stakehold (1) physiolog (1) progress (1)
Person: Sebastian C. Müller
Wrote 6 papers:
- ESEC-FSE-2015-ShafferWWMFS #eye tracking #ide #named #re-engineering
- iTrace: enabling eye tracking on software artifacts within the IDE to support software engineering tasks (TRS, JLW, BMW, SCM, MF, BS), pp. 954–957.
- ICSE-v1-2015-MullerF #developer
- Stuck and Frustrated or in Flow and Happy: Sensing Developers’ Emotions and Progress (SCM, TF), pp. 688–699.
- ICSE-v2-2015-Muller #developer
- Measuring Software Developers’ Perceived Difficulty with Biometric Sensors (SCM), pp. 887–890.
- SANER-2015-BrandtnerMLG #integration #named #process #rule-based
- SQA-Profiles: Rule-based activity profiles for Continuous Integration environments (MB, SCM, PL, HCG), pp. 301–310.
- ICSE-2014-FritzBMYZ #development #metric #using
- Using psycho-physiological measures to assess task difficulty in software development (TF, AB, SCM, SYE, MZ), pp. 402–413.
- ICSM-2013-MullerF #dependence
- Stakeholders’ Information Needs for Artifacts and Their Dependencies in a Real World Context (SCM, TF), pp. 290–299.