1 × France
3 × USA
J.H.Lee Y.Park T.Nam X.Bi R.Balakrishnan J.Jung M.Kim C.H.Park K.Son
binocular (2) movement (2) product (2) display (2) select (2) design (2) crowd (2) larg (2) transpar (1) systemat (1)
Person: Seok-Hyung Bae
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2013-JungBLK #design
- Make it move: a movement design method of simple standing products based on systematic mapping of torso movements & product messages (JJ, SHB, JHL, MSK), pp. 1279–1288.
- Binocular cursor: enabling selection on transparent displays troubled by binocular parallax (JHL, SHB), pp. 3169–3172.
- CSCW-2013-ParkSLB #contest #design #scalability
- Crowd vs. crowd: large-scale cooperative design through open team competition (CHP, KS, JHL, SHB), pp. 1275–1284.
- CHI-2012-ParkBN #how #question
- How do couples use CheekTouch over phone calls? (YP, SHB, TJN), pp. 763–766.
- CHI-2010-BiBB #scalability #visual notation
- Effects of interior bezels of tiled-monitor large displays on visual search, tunnel steering, and target selection (XB, SHB, RB), pp. 65–74.